Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.402 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,838 Birr (R$ 7,955) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)