Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,779 Birr (€2,959) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)