Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.423 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,732 Birr (€3,612) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)