Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.696 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,387 Birr (€4,429) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)