Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.995 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,027 Birr (£4,187) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)