Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.327 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,938 Birr (€3,450) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)