Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.843 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,342 Birr (€4,564) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)