Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,815 Birr (€4,471) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)