Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.585 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,721 Birr (€3,237) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)