Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.519 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,979 Birr (Php165,641) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)