Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.728 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,656 Birr (€4,729) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)