Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,924 Birr (﷼ 84,896,193) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)