Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,566 Birr (﷼ 79,953,745) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)