Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19541 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,177 Birr (¥476,823) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)