Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24622 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,029 Birr (¥459,060) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)