Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24599 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,936 Birr (¥357,479) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)