Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.326 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,436 Birr (S/. 9,541) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)