Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.273 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,191 Birr (E£ 29,219) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)