Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 33,092 Birr (E£ 26,227) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)