Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,487 Birr (元13,860) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (42 minutes ago)