Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.311 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,159 Birr (元16,274) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)