Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,400 Birr (元15,227) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)