Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.368 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 74,025 Birr (€2,705) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)