Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.479 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,223 Birr (€2,814) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)