Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.492 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,444 Birr (€3,162) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (41 minutes ago)