Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.198 ETB / GTQ
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,007 Birr (Q23,142) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)