Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.024 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,465 Birr (S/. 6,473) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)