Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.954 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,496 Birr (S/. 9,131) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)