Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.340 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,165 Birr (S/. 8,773) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)