Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.743 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,221 Birr (101,196 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)