Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.935 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,739 Birr (78,862 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)