Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.909 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 105,201 Birr (115,752 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)