Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.697 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,058 Birr (106,282 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)