Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,263 Birr (120,702 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)