Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 71,990 Birr (102,766 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)