Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 95,320 Birr (111,990 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)