Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.625 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,951 Birr (135,996 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 2 hours ago)