Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.492 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,689 Birr (kr25,531) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)