Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.284 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,300 Birr (kr29,323) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)