Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,748 Birr (kr30,041) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)