Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.458 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,735 Birr (kr34,917) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)