Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.195 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,304 Birr (kr31,081) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (21 minutes ago)