Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.293 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 129,738 Birr (kr30,219) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)