Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.498 ETB / SBD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,268 Birr (38,388 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)