Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.521 ETB / SBD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,402 Birr (35,617 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)