Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.908 ETB / SBD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,552 Birr (32,515 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)