Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.475 ETB / SBD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,146 Birr (41,487 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)