Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.812 ETB / SBD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,172 Birr (46,287 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)