Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.872 ETB / SBD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,033 Birr (43,529 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)