Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,656 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.868 ETB / HKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 125% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 175,463 Birr (HK$61,182) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)