Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 ETB / BYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 54% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 29,638 Birr (25,786,323 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)