Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 ETB / BYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 35,157 Birr (31,074,078 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)