Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04427 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 64% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 28,068 Birr (633,964 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)