Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04526 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 62% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 31,270 Birr (690,829 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (35 minutes ago)