Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 629 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.442 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 164,323 Birr (AU$8,038) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)