Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 889 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.175 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 181,030 Birr (AU$8,973) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)