Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.341 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 68,971 Birr (GH₵12,914) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (28 minutes ago)