Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23796 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 165,815 Birr (¥696,831) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)