Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21265 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 141,615 Birr (¥665,957) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)