Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.229 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 120% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 164,650 Birr (26,434 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)