Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.728 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 152% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 209,341 Birr (27,088 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)