Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.836 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,182 Birr (€3,932) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)