Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.870 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,311 Birr (€3,323) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)