Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.483 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,246 Birr (€4,137) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)