Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.392 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 77,788 Birr (€2,840) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)