Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.853 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,065 Birr (€3,864) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 5 hours ago)