Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 807 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.460 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,277 Birr (€3,582) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)