Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,695 Birr (€3,246) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)