Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 66% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,812 Birr (€4,327) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)