Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 872 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 155,103 Birr (5,702 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)