Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.400 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,249 Birr (6,261 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)