Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04826 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 258% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 304,701 Birr (6,313,148 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)