Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04956 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 257% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 296,132 Birr (5,974,882 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)