Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04801 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 230% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 346,141 Birr (7,210,205 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)