Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04155 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 271% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 289,664 Birr (6,971,742 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)