Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04849 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 242% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 356,088 Birr (7,344,115 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)