Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.328 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,064 Birr (元29,170) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)