Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,360 Birr (元33,450) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)