Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 106,048 Birr (元24,541) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)