Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.103 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,187 Birr (元20,763) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)