Cost of living comparison between Hangzhou, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.225 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,663 Birr (元28,109) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)