Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.556 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 62,886 Birr (6,581 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)