Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.024 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,736 Birr (8,454 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)