Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 739 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.146 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 175,873 Birr (NZ$9,186) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)