Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 739 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.197 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,804 Birr (NZ$8,012) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)