Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.615 ETB / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 906 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)