Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,054 Birr (€4,699) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)