Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24778 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 163% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 302,327 Birr (¥1,220,137) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)