Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20053 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,944 Birr (¥483,440) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)