Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23822 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,500 Birr (¥409,292) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)