Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,917 Birr (﷼ 81,745,869) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)