Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 34,949 Birr (﷼ 50,126,151) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)