Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20301 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,149 Birr (¥503,170) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)