Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,016 Birr (64,276,384 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)