Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.684 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,986 Birr (19,896 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)