Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.507 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,018 Birr (15,216 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)