Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24074 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,148 Birr (¥532,319) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)