Cost of living comparison between Gyumri, Armenia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04659 ETB / AMD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,042 Birr (1,267,223Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)