Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01906 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,276 Birr (₩4,840,580) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (34 minutes ago)