Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02516 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 190,746 Birr (₩7,580,396) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)