Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02454 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 171,929 Birr (₩7,004,754) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)