Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41890 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,936 Birr (₨166,953) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)