Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36232 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,818 Birr (₨143,015) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)