Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36232 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,764 Birr (₨118,028) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)