Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40932 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,617 Birr (₨140,762) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)