Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32932 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 34,962 Birr (₨106,163) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (27 minutes ago)