Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02553 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,372 Birr (₩3,891,601) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)